Thursday 21 May 2015

Avocado Lime Popsicle



I'm just gonna pop this recipe on this blog because guess what - I have a massive list of sh*t to do, limited time (nap time) and a messy place that Im going to clean for what feels like the 8th time this morning. Aaaand its only 9:07am. Welcome to my life.

But this recipe will change your life. 

Which is a bold promise.

It definitely changed my mood while I was eating it. So in that moment it did change my life. And Hazel LOOOOOVED it which was a bonus for me and her. 

I boldly stand by that statement. 

Here she is eating it and clapping like the cutestlittlecutiepie in the world. 





This recipe will make 4-6 large popsicles. Yumyum. 


AVOCADO LIME POPSICLE

2 ripe avocado
1 cup coconut milk + 1/2 cup to top up
1/4 tbsp maple syrup
pinch of sea salt
juice of 2 limes

Blend it altogether until it turns into a beautiful creamy consistency. Taste test it. So good, right? Then pour it into your popsicle tray and top up the last cm or so with a little bit of coconut milk. It'll look oh so pretty. Freeze overnight.

xoSus





















No comments:

Post a Comment